Home ➥ Advance IPF ➥ Spiritual Moms ➥ Spiritual Moms Week 8
Spiritual Moms - Week 8
July 16 - July 22, Week 8
Week 8 Courses: "The Mystery of the Liturgy: Receiving in Celebration and in Life" class continues
Seminarians have a Day of Prayer (Monday, July 17th); silence is observed
New friends and Catholic leaders from across the country will come to campus to experience the summer program Wednesday, July 19th and Thursday, July 20th. Cardinal Donald Wuerl, Archbishop of Washington, will celebrate Mass at 10:30 a.m. on Thursday, July 20th. You are welcome to join us.
Week 8 - Prayer Intention: To experience a renewal and deepening of the graces received thus far in the summer and for the grace of PERSEVERANCE in the next-to-last week!
"Prayer is the most powerful weapon a Christian has. Prayer makes us effective. Prayer makes us happy. Prayer gives us all the strength we need to fulfill God's commands. Yes, indeed, your whole life can and should be prayer."
- St. Josemaría Escrivá
Highlights for the Summer Seminarian Program
IPF's Program for Seminarians, focusing on the heartfelt experience of God, includes:
- Growth in holiness through daily prayer
- Weekly on-on-one spiritual direction and an individually directed silent retreat
- Interplay between theology and practical faith
- Integration of sexuality with celibacy as a generative gift from God
- Discernment for pastoral leadership
- Summary of growth and blessings
- Apostolic service
- Appreciation of the unique identity of diocesan priests
- Contemplative leisure