Home ➥ Programs ➥ Spiritual Exercises of St. Ignatius Loyola ➥ Program Information
- Applications are still being accepted.
- The program runs from June 21, 2020 through July 27, 2020 (See detailed outline in the bullet points below).
- Retreatants are asked to arrive in Omaha no later than mid-afternoon on June 21, 2020.
- Required preparatory days are June 22 through June 24, 2020. The retreat and silence begin the evening of June 25, 2020.
- Day 1 of the retreat is June 25, 2020. Day 30 of the retreat is July 24, 2020.
- Required transition days are July 25 through July 27, 2020.
- Retreatants begin departure after 9:00 a.m. on July 27, 2020.
IPF offers the 30-day retreat at Creighton University in Omaha, Nebraska. During the summer IPF shares Creighton’s facilities while conducting its own liturgical and residential life.
While some are surprised to hear of the 30-day on a college campus, the advantages are numerous. The campus parish church, a first class fitness center, private air conditioned rooms, library, nearby parks, and the city art museum enhance the overall goal of finding God’s presence loving us in the middle of everyday life.
Due to the generosity of benefactors, IPF is pleased to offer a low rate of $2,750.00. This price includes room, board, linens, a fitness center pass and stipends for both spiritual direction and seminar teaching. All materials are also included. Space is limited.