Home ➥ Programs ➥ Summer Program for Diocesan Seminarians ➥ Seminarian Participant Resources ➥ Parking at Creighton
Parking at Creighton
Where do I get my parking permit?
Parking permits can be purchased at the Public Safety Office located in the Walter Jahn Building at 2204 Burt Street, just across the street to the north of the baseball/softball complex. Permits may be purchased Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. Parking permits cost $8.00 a week or $60.00 for the entire nine-week program in 2018. Please contact Public Safety to obtain one.
Please note: The purchase of a Creighton University parking permit only allows you to search for and occupy a parking space as space is available. It does not guarantee the availability of a space.
Now that I have a permit, how do I use it and where can I park?
All vehicles parked in Creighton University parking lots are required to display a valid University parking permit. A valid parking permit consists of a decal that should be affixed to the exterior of the rear window on the driver's side.
Student parking lots are marked by a blue and white “Student Parking” sign. A valid, properly displayed parking permit is required to park in these lots.
Please note: Students may park in Faculty/Staff lots after 4 p.m. til 6 a.m. during the week and at any time on the weekends.
Student parking is available on Levels 1 and 2 of the 20th Street Garage, and on Levels 2 and 3 of the 24th Street Garage.
Please note: University iCLASS ID cards are required to access the garages. You may upgrade your ID to iCLASS for $10.00 at the Card Services Office in the Harper Center; suite 1094 on the ground level of the building.
Basic sanctions and regulations:
Parking rules and regulations are enforced 24 hours a day, 7 days a week year-round regardless of whether or not classes are in session. Vehicles without valid permits or those in violation of regulations are subject to the listed sanctions.
Violations and Fine Structure:
- No valid permit . . . . . . . . . . . . . . $30.00
- Unauthorized area . . . . . . . . . . . . $24.00
- No parking zone . . . . . . . . . . . . . $24.00
- Moving violation . . . . . . . . . . . . $24.00
- Fire Lane . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . $40.00
- Handicapped area . . . . . . . . . . . . $40.00
Special Attention Areas:
- Do not park or leave your vehicle unattended in Deglman Circle. Drop off and pick up only.
- Do not park in handicapped spaces without a state-issued handicapped permit.
- Do not park in or block fire lanes, fire hydrants, or gate arms.
- Do not park on the grass or landscaping.
- Do not park in spaces reserved for the President, Vice Presidents, Deans, or Jesuits.
For questions regarding parking, please call the Department of Public Safety at 402-280-2104