- Christopher West is recognized around the globe for his work teaching and promoting John Paul II’s theology of the body.
- He serves officially as a research fellow and faculty member of the Theology of the Body Institute near Philadelphia.
- West has also taught graduate and undergraduate courses at a number of other facilities, including Saint John Vianney Seminary in Denver, Colorado, the John Paul II Institute in Melbourne, Australia, and serves as faculty for sexual ethics at the Institute for Priestly Formation in Omaha.
- He is the best-selling author of four books, and his popular column Body Language is syndicated to newspapers throughout the United States.
- Christopher West lives with his wife Wendy and their five children near Lancaster, Pennsylvania.