IPF Friends endeavor to:
- Cultivate a heartfelt desire to support the charism and mission of IPF and its programs.
- They enter a specific and prayerfully considered commitment of support and availability to IPF as an expression of this desire.
- The form of such commitment is worked out individually by each Friend in prayer and consultation with the Moderator or his delegate in light of vocational responsibilities.
- Offer intercessory prayers.
- Provide financial support on an ongoing basis.
- Remember IPF’s mission through planned giving.
- Volunteer time and talent and promote IPF’s mission and programs.
- Friends are invited to cultivate deepening interiority within Trinitarian prayer and discernment in their daily lives, according to their vocation (IPF Statutes, 184.108.40.206).
- This commitment as a Friend is to be determined on a tri-annual basis in writing.
- The specific content of the tri-annual commitment can take a multitude of forms. The Institute is to receive with gratitude the widest possible array of commitments from its Friends.